Evacuation of those stranded on Sint Maarten and Saint Martin continues to occur daily. As noted earlier, there is a cruise ship leaving the port in Philipsburg at 6 pm today. In addition, a KLM flight will depart from SXM to Aruba tomorrow. There’s more information on those here.
Winair has been operating evacuation flights and will continue them until further notice. Here is more information:
- Relief flights operating daily to St. Kitts
- Flights will depart SXM every day at 4 pm
- Those interested in flying to St. Kitts to evacuate the island should arrive at Princess Juliana International Airport no later than 3 pm
- Relief flights will operate to Antigua on days that Liat is not operating
- Flights must be full in or they will not operate for that day
Relief flights are being offered for free. You must have proper documentation and passports in order to travel.
In addition, charter flights are being offered but I believe there is a fee. Contact Winair (Claudio van Kamper) at 520 0250 via phone or What’s App to get more information.