Here we are at the end of another day. Every day that passes brings us one more day closer to seeing a rebuilt Sint Maarten. I know it seems like such a distant thought, but progress is slowly being made on the island. We’ll be sure to keep you updated as things progress and if there’s anything you’d like us to cover just send a quick note to let me know.
Following are some local notices from the government of Sint Maarten:
General practitioner & family physician hours of operation for Tuesday, September 26
- Saunders Dr. Spencer 8 am to 2 pm
- Dutch Quarter Clinic Dr. Arrindell from 8 am to 12 pm
- Great Bay Medical Clinic Dr. Bus and Dr. Knoll 9 am to 1 pm
- Mercuur Medical Clinic 8 am to 12 pm
- Bush Road Clinic Dr. Raghosing and Dr. Bouman 8 am to 12 pm
- Cay Hill Dr. Generellette 8 am to 11 am & Dr. Swanston from 11 am to 3 pm
- A.Th. Illidge Road Dr. Nagwu from 9 am to 1 pm
- Cole Bay: Dr. Zamora from 9 am to 12 pm
- Union Road Clinic Dr. van Osch, Dr. Simmons & Dr. Herles 9 am to 3 pm
- Dr. Bell 8 am to 11 am
- Simpon Bay Clinic Dr. Buser, Datema & Tjaden 8 am to 1 pm
- Dr. Dennoui 8 am to 2 pm
- Dr. Deketh will be seeing patients at Dr. Dennoui clinic 8 am to 12 pm until further notice
Schedule of Pharmacies opening hours
- Philipsburg Pharmacy 8 am to 3 pm
- Bush Road Pharmacy 8 am to 6 pm
- Dutch Quarter Pharmacy 8 am to 6 pm
- St. Peter’s Pharmacy 8 am to 1 pm
- SMMC’s Pharmacy 8 am to 4 pm
- Simpson Bay Pharmacy 8 am to 1 pm
- Orange Grove Pharmacy 9 am to 5 pm
- The Druggist 8 am to 1 pm
Meeting for citizens of Guyana
There is a meeting on Wednesday, September 27, at 3 PM for all citizens of Guyana who wish to evacuate the island. The meeting will be held at Sint Maarten Academy’s campus.
You are requested to bring the following:
Names of evacuees, passport number, address in Guyana, name and address of relative/friend and telephone number in Guyana. The Government of Guyana is arranging an evacuation flight to Guyana free of charge.
Please contact any one of the following persons to submit information or you can visit St. Maarten Academy (academic campus) Monday thru Friday between 8:00am and 3:00pm (this week only) to leave this information with Mr. Fortune.
Mrs. Felix – 527-0704
Mr. Beresford – 581-1402
Fogging will continue in the following areas for the remainder of this week:
The fogging activity will take place from 5:30 AM to 8:00 AM as weather permits.